Frequently Asked Questions
What is the cost?
- It is our sincere desire and ultimate goal to bring this Spiritual
Encounter at no cost to you. Although we do require deposits, we provide a
viable plan for you to regain your financial investment yet we make no
- We require one deposit of $2500.00 at the signing of the Agreement to
secure the dates of your choice and to guarantee your commitment to the
event. Another deposit of $2500.00 is required 30 days prior to the Event
to cover expenses incurred by the Tabernacle Experience Group relating to
travel, maintenance and consumable items.
How do we regain our financial investment?
- Each guest contributes $5.00 toward the Tabernacle Experience. (Maximum
$20.00 per immediate family) We believe the contribution to be nominal yet
it could pose a hardship on some. Our mission is to provide this
Spiritually Life transforming Encounter to everyone. Therefore everyone is
welcome and no one is turned away. This Entrance Contribution provides the
means for you to regain your financial investment. Once 1500 contributing
guests have journeyed through the Tabernacle Experience the two
deposits/retainers are credited to the Host!
Is there further monetary compensation for the Host
- Yes! We tithe 10% of the Entrance Contribution to the Host, as stated
in the Tabernacle Experience Agreement (West Coast Only). It is our intent
to bless the Host Church who has worked diligently in the promotion of the
- We also tithe 10% of the sales at The Marketplace.
What exactly is the Marketplace?
- Items relating specifically to the Tabernacle are available to our
guests. i.e. anointing oil, priestly breastplate, menorahs, incense
How much space is required?
- The Courtyard measures 75' x 150'. The Tabernacle Proper, a tent
measuring 15’ x 45’ rests within the confines of the Courtyard. Two
auxiliary tents are set up outside the perimeters of the Courtyard, each
tent measuring 10' x 20'
How long does the Tabernacle stay on site?
- The Tabernacle Experience Staff arrives the day before set up. The next
day we work alongside 15 of your volunteers to erect the Tabernacle
Experience. (Approximately 7 hours) Usually we setup on a given Thursday.
So, let’s count one day for set up and then we are open for 10 consecutive
days with breakdown on Monday, the 11th day.
How do we promote the Tabernacle?
- The Tabernacle Experience offers a promotional budget of $1,000.00. All
promotional material is provided on our website. We are here to serve your
church staff and Volunteers to position your church in such a way to
present a successful and Spiritually impacting event for the
Besides our financial obligation what else is required of The Host
- A strong base of volunteers .
How many Volunteers are required to host the Tabernacle
- We schedule 3 daily shifts. Each shift requires 8 Volunteer
Attendants . Each Attendant signs up for three shifts during the 10 day
stay. We are committed to train and coach your Volunteer Attendants.